Here's The Top 10 List @ Apple Valley:
1. Challenging but Playable Course: There is no better place to enjoy Central Ohio's gentle beauty than on our fairways. Justly famous architects William Newcomb and John Robinson have given our region a wonderful gift in this course. Nearly seven thousand yards of magnificent golf with four sets of tees to choose from will challenge and inspire players of every level.
2. Immaculate Conditions: We take an enormous amount of pride in maintaining Apple Valley. Spring through fall you can depend on having manicured fairways and pristine greens. Tournament level play is our only goal when it comes to conditioning the course.
3. Location - Location - Location: We are located in the sweet spot of North Central Ohio, with easy access from Columbus and Mansfield and conveniently near Routes 13 and 229, you're sure to have not only a scenic round of golf, but a beautiful drive. Close enough to city convenience, but far enough to be a tranquil oasis.
4. First Rate Facilities: Enjoy wonderful new facilities that can easily meet the needs of groups as large as 140 people. Our clubhouse and grill room will exceed your expectations, and our meeting space provides the perfect place to convene in a peaceful sanctuary. You'll soon see why we take such pride in our facilities.
5. Wonderful Pro Shop: Browse a full line of golf equipment, apparel and accessories. You're sure to find whatever you need, and you can pick up the perfect gift for your favorite golfer.
6. Affordable Event Packages: Our packages are designed to fit a variety of needs and budgets, or we can help you design a package that's tailored to your specifications.
7. Friendly, Professional Staff: The people here at Apple Valley see to every detail, and make it their mission to provide you with a flawless, memorable event. Hospitality is our business, and we will help in every possible way.
8. Variety of Catering Options: You can enjoy the meal package that fits you in our grill room or picnic are. Choose from the following:
- The Masters - $19.95 - 12 oz. New York Strip, Baked Potato, Salad, Rolls, Dessert, Iced Tea, Lemonade
- The US Open - $17.95 - 10 oz. New York Strip, Baked Potato, Salad, Rolls, Dessert, Iced Tea, Lemonade
- The British Open - $17.95 - 10 oz. Ribeye, Baked Potato, Salad, Rolls, Dessert, Iced Tea, Lemonade
- The PGA - $12.95 - Cheeseburger or Bratwurst, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Dessert, Iced Tea, Lemonade
- Beverage Options - Keg Beer: $90 - 8 Gallon or $175 - 16 Gallon // Pop (Can): $17 per Case // Beer (Can): $32 per Case
9. Discounted Lodgings Nearby: Several hotels in Mt. Vernon and Gambier are within 10 minutes, offering discounts to groups playing at Apple Valley. In Mt. Vernon we recommend calling The Holiday Inn Express at (740) 392-2900, the Super 8 at (740) 397-8885, or the Comfort Inn at (740) 392-9881. In Gambier call the Kenyon Inn at (740) 427-2202. Make sure to ask about discounts for golfers playing at Apple Valley. Depending on availability these hotels may offer cuts on their normal rates.
10. Charming Surroundings: Once you've conquered the course and wrapped up your meetings, visit historic Mt. Vernon. Ohio Magazine rates Mt. Vernon as Ohio's most livable city. Take a stroll and admire the architecture, or browse for antiques among the quaint shops. Knox County has even more to offer than great golf. Apple Valley Golf Course is located in a beautiful resort community that is only about 35 minutes from Amish Country.
From planning to implementation, Apple Valley is the right choice to ensure a flawless event. we look forward to serving you.